How to Apply to the Pharm.D. Program for Pre-professional Students
Rolling Admissions Process:
The School of Pharmacy is now using a rolling admissions process. This means there is a large window of time to apply for admission, but it is to your advantage to plan ahead and apply early because admission into the program is very competitive and scholarship opportunities are limited.
Rolling Admissions Schedule
Application Submission Dates*
|October 28, 2019||November 14 & 15, 2019|
|January 13, 2020||January 30 & 31, 2020|
|March 9, 2020||March 26 & 27, 2020|
|May 11, 2020||May 28 & 29, 2020|
|June 1, 2020||June 18 & 19, 2020|
*To be considered for an interview you must submit a complete application packet by the submission date.
HU Pre-professional Students Applying to the Professional Program
Hampton University Pre-professional Pharmacy students are encouraged to apply by January 13, 2020.
To apply complete the following steps:
- Complete the Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) and obtain a preferred minimum composite percentile rank of 50 or higher
- Submit the required School of Pharmacy Application Supplement
- Submit a Hampton University unofficial transcript (Official Transcripts are required for applicants who apply via PharmCAS).
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation using the SOP Recommendation Form.
- Apply for Financial Aid by February 1.
Applicants can either apply using PharmCAS or apply directly to the school and mail the entire application packet to the following address:Hampton University School of PharmacyKittrell HallOffice of Student Affairs121 William R. Harvey WayHampton, VA 23668
If you have further questions please reach out to Mr. Taylor Hodges our Recruiter for the School of Pharmacy.