Dr. Francis Abuga Ndemo Associate Professor, Pharmacy Practice Location:Flemmie Kittrell Hall117 Phone:757-728-6689 E-mail:email@example.com
- B.S in Pharmacy, DeMontefort University, UK, 1976
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Fulbright Fellow, University of Minnesota, 1986
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Hennepin County Medical Center/University of Minnesota, 1987
Practice and Teaching Experience
- Pre-registration Pharmacist, The Royal Free Hospital, London,UK, 1977
- Clinical Pharmacist, King Khalid University Hospital, Saudi Arabia,1992
- Consultant in TDM services, Nairobi, Hospital, Kenya, 1996-2002
- Senior Lecturer, University of Nairobi, Kenya, 1987- 2002
- Associate Professor of Pharmacy Sciences, Creighton University Medical Center School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, 2002-2004
- Pharmaceutical Care Practitioner, Medicap Pharmaceutical Care Clinic
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
- Member of the Association of American Colleges of Pharmacy
- Outcome studies using Pharmaceutical care model, Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Use of technology to enhance classroom teaching.
- Research Award of the American Society of Health Systems Research & Education Foundation.
- Past President of the Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya
- Introduced Clinical Pharmacy in the Bachelor of Pharmacy Curriculum, University of Nairobi.
- Claire B Hunter, Francis Ndemo, Thomas L Lenz, Stephanie Maciejewski, Daniel E Hilleman. Nesiritide for heart failure: impact on costs and complications . Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research, Volume 5, Number 1 (February 2005), pp. 15-21
- Michael S. Monaghan, PharmD, Rhonda M. Jones, PharmD, Faculty Case Writing Teams: Designing an Assessment for an Abilities-Based Curriculum Am J Pharm Educ.2005: Volume 69, Issue 02
- Mann, H.J.; Ndemo, F.A.; Fuhs, D.W. et al. Altered Aminoglycoside Pharmacokinetics in critically ill patients. Clinical Pharmacy, Vol 6 Feb. 1987