- B.S., Biology, Hampton University
- MPH, Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Yale University
- American Public Health Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- National Association for Healthcare Quality
- Virginia Public Health Association
Deborah Hudson joined the faculty of the School of Pharmacy in September 2006. Ms. Hudson earned a B.S. in Biology from Hampton University and an MPH with an emphasis in Chronic Disease Epidemiology from Yale University. She did her post-graduate work at the University of Connecticut Health Center, Department of Community Medicine and Healthcare. Ms. Hudson has over 10 years experience in healthcare/project management and most recently served as the project director of a community pharmacy. She is the course coordinator for Introduction to Public Health (PHA 563) and Biostatistics and Literature Evaluation (PHA 332). Her interests are in the areas of breast cancer early detection and risk reduction and diabetes care.