Symphonie Grant, Pharm.D.
Department of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Symphonie Grant joined Hampton University School of Pharmacy in March 2012. She received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Hampton University School of Pharmacy. Dr. Grant completed an American Society of Health- System Pharmacists (ASHP) Accredited Post Graduate Year 1 Residency at Sentara Healthcare in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Grant’s scholastic interests include nutrition support, diabetes management, respiratory disorders, substance abuse, and HIV/AIDS.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of North Carolina at Greensboro Greensboro, North Carolina, 2001
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Hampton University School of Pharmacy Hampton, Virginia 2007
Residency / Post-Doctoral Training:
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency Program – ASHP Accredited Sentara Health Care, Norfolk, VA 2010
- Virginia Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy