This compendium of references is to facilitate the students research during there didactic and experiential education at Hampton University. The index includes a list of all the databases and textbooks the School of Pharmacy has in possession at the Drug Information Center. The following are the list of subjects referenced:
Click Reference Indexes for the index list.
- Adverse Drug Reactions Alternative Medicine
- Compounding Consumer Information
- Disease State Dosing
- Drug I.D. Drug Information
- Drug Interactions Foreign Drug I.D.
- InfectiousDisease Investigational Drugs
- IV Compatibility Laboratory Values
- Manufacturers Monographs
- OTC Pediatrics
- Pregnancy Pharmaceutical Care
- Pharmacokinetics Statistics
- Therapeutics Toxicology
- Unlabeled Uses Vaccines
- Veterinary Pharmacy
- Special thanks to Pharm.D. Candidates Cheryl Baker, Angela Bovain, and Erica Gooch for their contributions to this compendium.